Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.13 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Don’t judge by looks. You already know it. Now check out one more reason why. Gabi looks great, thank you: confident, popular, healthy. Life’s great – on the outside. But inside, she’s got a secret. Something so bad she can’t tell anyone. All the good things are falling aside: her friends, her schoolwork, her skateboarding. Then one day, Gabi has an idea. She’ll blitz the pain with more pain. Scalds and razor-blades will let out the hurt trapped inside…
- A searing look at self-harm from a hugely talented writer
- Tackles a tough real-life issue in the style of Wintergirls
- Eve Ainsworth is the author of Seven Days and Crush
- Seven Days was nominated for the Carnegie Medal
This book contains language and subject matter that may be considered objectionable. We believe this book covers themes important for teens to engage with but is not suitable for younger readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.