Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.39 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A craftier way to get ahead with history. Do you love: painting? Modelling? Making things? Then you’ll love learning about Ancient Egypt. It’s a pretty amazing topic anyway. Mummies, pharaohs, pyramids, tombs: what’s not to like? BUT: you can have even more fun with it when you start making incredible Ancient Egyptian objects! In this book, you’ll learn to make a hieroglyphic stone, a Pharaoh’s mask, an Egyptian headband, a scarab paperweight, an armlet, a fan, a lucky amulet, a wind chime, a papyrus scroll, a sarcophagus, an animal mummy and a lotus lantern. Is that enough to keep you busy for a while? Plus: you’ll also learn tons of fun facts about Ancient Egypt. Way to go!
- Twelve exciting arts and craft projects which use a range of skills
- Each imaginative project is themed around Ancient Egyptian life
- True-to-life projects based on real history, with clear instructions
- Packed with historical facts that feed into the creative projects
- Includes a glossary, index and links to further reading and websites
This product has not been reviewed yet.