Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Hargraves want their new baby to grow up big and strong. But the puny mite will hardly eat a thing. One day Mrs Hargraves finds an avocado in the fruit bowl, and the baby gobbles it up. Soon their baby is tackling burglars, carrying the shopping and keeping nasty bullies at bay! Full of magic and imagination, this classic story is a visually dazzling celebration of the joy of trying new things.
- A charming picture book by a late master of the art
- Perfect for picky eaters and less confident children
- John Burningham won the Kate Greenaway Medal twice
- His books included Mr Gumpy’s Outing and Granpa
“Amusing for adults, impressive for toddlers.” Observer
June 4th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
Where the Wild Things Are
- Usborne Picture Books: Little Red Riding Hood
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
6copiesWinnie the Witch x 6
4booksMudpuddle Farm Pack x 4
- Cops and Robbers
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
6copiesPumpkin Soup x 6
- Gangsta Granny Strikes Again!
How to Be a Viking
- My First Fairy Tales: The Elves and the Shoemaker
- Six Dinner Sid
- Dragon Mountain
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
Lost and Found
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- Code Name Bananas
Giraffes Can't Dance
Aliens Love Underpants
6copiesThe Boy in the Tower x6
My Friend Walter