Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €9.30 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Some things are impossible, surely. Like making a Nazi who wants to kill you (and has toothache) laugh. Or staying hopeful when your entire family is murdered. Or making a story about the Holocaust sweet and funny. Except, hang on – when a master storyteller like Morris Gleitzman gets involved, anything can happen. This World War Two saga is the story of Felix: a kid who never loses faith in goodness. He’s basically a walking ray of sunshine, and even a terrible war can’t extinguish that. Well, not quite. Which makes this a particularly moving and unusual look at the war, seen through Felix’s trusting eyes.
- A war story which spans from the Holocaust to the present day
- Captures a young boy’s hope and resilience in the face of horror
- One of the most touching and heartbreaking series you will ever read
- Morris Gleitzman is one of Australia’s biggest children’s authors
This product has not been reviewed yet.