Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Story of the First and Second World Wars Pair Pack
Buy this and your school gets €2.00 to spend on books
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Fact: no one can show you just what it was like. But this is as close as it gets. Sorry, folks: you can’t go back in time to see the two world wars in action. (Even if you could, your parents would never agree.) But you can read these books. Basically: as close to it all as any kid today can get. They’re stuffed with facts, maps, colour photos, eyewitness accounts, newspaper articles, ration books, posters, weapons and kit. All the things that make it FEEL real. Can you identify a German A7V tank? What does the inside of a U-boat look like? How do you make a roast goose out of lentils? Now you know.
- A clear and simple overview of World Wars 1 and 2
- Created in association with the Imperial War Museums
- Key facts, background information, maps and photos
- Close-up look at weapons, daily life, rationing and more
This product has not been reviewed yet.