Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
War. Adventure. Danger. A world in the grip of Hitler’s icy evil. A wintry tour de force from a true master. It’s 1940. A train is under attack from German fighter planes. Sheltering in the darkness of a railway tunnel, a stranger in a carriage tells Barney and his mum a story. And what a tale it is… The true story of one man who might have stopped World War II. A young soldier fighting in the First World War trenches, twenty years before. On the spur of the moment, he did what he thought was the right thing. It turned out to be the worst mistake of his life. Can he ever put things right?
- The latest brilliant war novel by Michael Morpurgo
- A must for fans of War Horse and Private Peaceful
- Inspired by the true story of soldier Henry Tandey
- A powerful story full of moral discussion points
This product has not been reviewed yet.