Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.39 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Wondering what to do when you grow up? Get inspired by great heroes of our time. All the people in this series have done amazing things – but what? Where did they start? How can you be like them? This book tells you about tennis champion Andy Murray. He’s an Olympic gold medal winner who, in 2013, became the first British man in 77 years to win the Wimbledon men’s singles final. But as well as being a British sporting hero, Andy also finds time to help out several charities. Let his amazing story inspire you.
- Exciting biography packed with colour photos and facts
- Includes top tips on how to succeed as a tennis player
- Inspirational panels show what motivated Andy to excel
- ‘A Day in the Life’ feature reveals how he spends his time
This product has not been reviewed yet.