Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Philip is BACK!!! Do your happy robot dance – then hop aboard! The universe is waiting! Drones. Droids. Trains that cross the galaxy. Zen is riding the rails – and riding his luck… Welcome to the Great Network: a place of drones and androids, Hive Monks and Station Angels. A place of a thousand gates, where sentient trains criss-cross the galaxy in a heartbeat. A place of incredible wonders – and great dangers, especially for a kid who rides the rails like Zen Starling does. Once Zen was just a petty thief, living by his wits. Now the game has changed. Zen is still a thief – but the key to saving the whole galaxy might depend on figuring out what else he is…
- Epic new sci-fi by the incredible author of Mortal Engines and Here Lies Arthur
- Philip Reeve has won the Carnegie Medal, Nestle Gold Award and Blue Peter Prize
- Jaw-dropping adventure with film rights already sold to Warner Brothers
- Dizzying fun for fans of Discworld, Chris Wooding and The Maze Runner
“A thrilling ride in a richly imagined universe.” Guardian
“Zen’s world is hauntingly evoked in all its technological beauty. A futuristic vision that enthrals and chills.” Financial Times
“Fiercely inventive sci-fi adventure.” Metro
August 4th, 2016
AR book level: 6.1; Middle years plus; 14.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.