Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.13 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Hedda’s pregnant. She can’t believe it. How can she look after a baby? She can hardly look after herself. No exaggeration: she’s broke, alone, living in a grothole and nursing an eating disorder that takes over pretty much her whole life. (It’s even got a name: Nia.) But once she’s over the shock, Hedda realises she wants this baby. And babies don’t really mix with starving yourself. So… she’s going to call a truce with Nia, just until the baby is born. 17 weeks, 119 days, 357 meals. She can do it, one day at a time…
- A brutal, shocking yet heartfelt tale of hope and struggle
- Realistic and gripping look at teen pregnancy and anorexia
- Perfect for fans of Laurie Halse Anderson and Non Pratt
- “Written with empathy and deep compassion” – Bookbag
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.