Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Explore! Pack x 9 Pack
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €30.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What would it be like to be a kid in historical times? How would you keep busy? What might you see and do? This series lets you find out – not just by reading, but by doing things and making stuff. (Learning ought to be fun, right?) Just like people today, folk long ago liked eating feasts, listening to music and playing games. But how did they do those things without any iPods or gaming consoles? Find out! You’ll learn how people built houses, worshipped their gods and went to war. Plus – bake a Viking loaf, make a Roman mosaic or play an Aztec game. There’s a fun activity in every single book!
- A creative take on history that supports the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Each book has a hands-on activity and a special feature such as ‘a day in the life’
- Bright and colourful layout full of fun facts, illustrations and weblinks
- Cross-curricular links to geography, art, science, technology and maths
This product has not been reviewed yet.