Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €3.46 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What are bullies? How do you know if you’re being bullied? Are all types of bullying the same? Should you handle a bully alone, or ask for help? In this book, you’ll learn all about what bullying is and how you might deal with it. It shows you seven examples of children who are being bullied in different ways. One girl who is being left out by her friends. Another boy is being teased about the way he speaks. Some of the bullies hit their victims; others say horrible things. Read their stories, and then act out a short play which gives you another view of bullying.
- An engaging overview of bullying in its many forms
- Includes sensible, practical advice on what kids can do
- Talks about when and why children should tell an adult
- Contains seven case studies and a short play to act out
This product has not been reviewed yet.