Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Wigglesbottom Primary Pack x 4 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €6.37 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Some kids think school is boring. Wrong. They’re just at the wrong school! They need to go to Wigglesbottom Primary. It’s NEVER boring (though it can be super-scary). And it’s loads of FUN! There’s a shark in the pool. There are dinosaur bones in the playground. There’s even a ghost in the boys’ toilet. Yikes! How will the kids of class 2F deal with a living robot? Will they ever find out what the school mashed potato is actually made of? (Yuck.) And can a smelly shoe really predict the future? Laugh lots finding out!
- Brilliantly funny short fiction by an award-winning rising star
- Three stories in each book, with Becka Moore’s funny pictures
- Pamela Butchart is a huge favourite with kids and parents alike
- She won a Blue Peter Award for The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
This product has not been reviewed yet.