This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Alfie Turner loses his mum, it feels like his world is falling apart. She was the glue that held their family together and, now that she’s gone, Alfie and his dad don’t really know how to be a family without her. And then Alfie meets Alice. Alice is a force of nature and has her own set of problems, but at least when Alfie’s with her he can forget about his. Or can he? Because no matter how hard you run, life will always catch up in the end. Despite everything holding them back, together Alfie and Alice learn two things: that friendship can help dig you out of even the blackest hole, and that it’s not the falling down that matters, it’s the getting back up.
- Enormously heartfelt and insightful, this fiercely uplifting novel is Eve Ainsworth at her best.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
- Lost Soul Atlas
- Otto Tattercoat and the Forest of Lost Things
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
The Problem with Problems
Clap When You Land
- Skulduggery Pleasant #12: Bedlam
- Magpie Society: One for Sorrow
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
- Things the Eye Can't See
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
When Secrets Set Sail
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- Return to Wonderland
- Cinderella Is Dead
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- Good Girl, Bad Blood
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
You Should See Me in a Crown
- Morgan Charmley: Spells and Secrets
- The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
- My Monster and Me
4booksReassuring Reads Pack x 4
Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms