Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €11.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
This tough-cookie sleuth makes Nancy Drew look like a crybaby. She’s genius smart and popsicle cool. You won’t catch her pulling punches. (Or missing punchlines.) Want a code cracked? A cool head in a deadly crisis? A bunch of great gadgets? A joke when things are getting tough? Forget James Bond. You need thirteen-year-old special agent Ruby Redfort and her sidekick butler, Hitch. This gutsy crime-buster doesn’t do sweet and nice. But she does make bad guys wish they’d worn nappies. If you’re a hard-boiled mystery fan, enjoy. If you’re a criminal, stay home. Simple as.
- Witty, thrilling crime capers by star author Lauren Child
- A marvellous send-up of the hardboiled detective genre
- Written by the current Children’s Laureate, Lauren Child
- Lauren is the creator of Clarice Bean and Charlie & Lola
This product has not been reviewed yet.