Buy this and your school gets £2.80 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s fair to say there are few writers as versatile (or anything like as good) as Roddy Doyle, the Irish literary legend. Get this: he won the world-renowned Booker Prize for his novel Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha, and wrote the screenplay to hit 1991 film The Commitments. Plus, he’s won the love of kids everywhere with his daft books about Rover the Wonder Dog. But do you think he’s forgotten about older children? Think again! And it’s no surprise that his books for ages 9+ are just as compelling and downright brilliant as his younger fiction. (Though they are moodier, tenser and stranger.) From the icy chill of Wilderness to haunting ghost story A Greyhound of a Girl, power crackles through every page. Place yourself in the hands of a master…
- Older children’s fiction by master author Roddy Doyle
- Roddy is one of the world’s leading authors for all ages
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Fairytale Hairdresser Pack
3booksElmer Pack x 3
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Home Ground
4booksSarah Lean Pack x 4
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
Reading Ladder Level 3: Press Play
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
6booksFighting Fantasy Pack x 6