Little Pebble: Space Pack x 4 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What is space? The sun, the moon, the planets, our Earth – they’re all in space. So are you! Right now, as you read this sentence, you are riding through space at about 600 miles per hour. Your home address is the Universe! But to really see space, you have to hurtle through it like a comet, or see what astronauts see through the windows of their rockets. This series (kind of) lets you do that – so come and take a look! Amazing photos show you the wonders of space, while simple words clearly describe it. What does Earth look like from space? How many planets are there? How close can we get to the sun? Find out in these books!
- Exciting reading practice on a favourite science topic
- Vivid photos and fascinating facts for early learners
- Popular series with an ATOS level of 1.0 or below
- Awakens children’s love of science and discovery
April 5th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Marie Clay: Concepts About Print: Teacher Guide
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Courageous Spies and International Intrigue of World War I
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
7booksMarie Clay: Reading Recovery Starter Pack x 7
66booksConnectors Purple Pack x 66
66booksConnectors Gold Pack x 66
- Marie Clay: An Observation Survey of Early Literacy Achievement (4th Edition)
6copiesDiary of a Wimpy Kid x 6
- Marie Clay: Record of Oral Language
- Puffin Classics: The Odyssey
5booksChris Riddell Pack x 5
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- Ancient Myths Collection Box Set (16 books)
6copiesThe Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents x 6