Water, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €10.15 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Imagine a world without water. It’s hard, isn’t it? Water is everywhere! We can’t survive without it. In this series, you’ll learn about how water shapes our world’s geography in the form of rivers, lakes, seas, ponds and canals. How are these bodies of water formed? What’s the difference between them? How do people and animals use them? How can you stay safe around water? (Learning to swim is a good start!) Each engaging book has lots of fun facts, colour photos and easy-read text, plus a world map at the end showing where to find major bodies of water.
- A fun and engaging series for curious young readers
- Explores water and its uses in a geographical context
- Builds reading skills and introduces simple vocabulary
- Beautifully illustrated with high-quality colour photos
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
10booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 2 Pack x 10
30copiesSo Much x 30
Horrible Histories: Villainous Victorians
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #6: Kristy's Big Day
- Aliens in Underpants Save the World
- The Longest Whale Song
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
Roald Dahl Plays: Danny the Champion of the World
- Cogheart #4: Shadowsea
- Mummy Fairy and Me #4: Mermaid Magic
6booksThe Puppy Collection Pack x 6
6copiesThe Midnight Fox x 6
- Ecographics Pack
- Wave Me Goodbye
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire