Buy this and your school gets €13.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Books full of facts – and tasty treats to make! Love to celebrate? So do people all over the world, and lots of the biggest festivals are linked to religions. In this pack you’ll learn about six major world faiths and their special festival days. Some of them you’ll already know about. Ever heard of Christmas? Or Eid? Yep – we thought so. But what about the Sikh festival of Vaisakhi? Or the Buddha’s birthday, Vesak? Discover the stories behind key festivals such as Hanukkah and Diwali, and learn what people do, wear and eat as they celebrate. Plus: discover the flavour of festivals with yummy recipes to make!
- A colourful look at key festivals in six world religions
- Each book includes a delicious festival recipe to make
- Plenty of examples from the UK and around the world
- An appealing and simple way to explore different faiths
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
8booksSparklers Asian Pacific Pack x 8
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
5booksReads to Reassure 9+ Pack
- Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
- Wordless Picture Book Pack
100booksTop 100 Children’s Books for Teachers Nursery–Year 6 Pack x 100
Once Upon a Place
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
12booksBooks About Disabilities KS1 Pack
- Aliens Love Dinopants
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
8booksBusy People Pack x 8
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Turquoise Pack x 4
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems