Collins Primary Thesaurus x 6 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Would you like to make your stories and written work more exciting? Or be able enjoy your favourite books even more? Or how about having conversations that make you sound super clever? Is the answer a big fat YES? Then you need a thesaurus. After all, ‘the dragon blew fire’ doesn’t sound as exciting as ‘the fiery dragon spurted scorching flames from his razor-sharp jaws’, does it? And ‘the rain hit the window’ isn’t quite as fun as ‘the wild storm pounded against the glass’. Right? Luckily, this colourful book will help you choose and use words like a storytelling master. Make every word count.
- A delightfully appealing thesaurus for ages seven and up
- Quirky colour illustrations add interest and support word recall
- Each word is clearly defined and followed by a list of synonyms
- There’s also a simple example sentence for every synonym
- Perfect for building comprehension, vocabulary and writing skills
- Helps children gain confidence in reading, writing and speaking
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins First School Dictionary
30copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 30
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
- The Secret of Nightingale Wood
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 2 Pack x 8 (Book Bands Green, Orange and Turquoise)
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure
13booksTom Gates Pack x 13
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 4 Pack x 8 (Book Bands White and Lime)
2booksOur World Pair
- Our Castle by the Sea
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 3 Pack x 8 (Book Bands Purple and Gold)
- The Christmasaurus
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Mr Stink