Pamela Butchart Baby Aliens Pack x 8 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Nutty schoolyard comedies full of funny thrills for cheeky kids like you! If you go to primary school, you’ll know it can be a crazy place. The sort of place where a spaceship might touch down. Or a spy might be on the loose. So when Izzy’s teacher starts being weirdly nice, Izzy knows she’s turned into an alien. But she can’t tell the Head, because he’s a vampire rat! School dinners definitely aren’t safe. The dinner ladies are actually demons. Even crossing the road is exciting when the lollipop man is a ghost! Dare you visit the school where anything can happen? There’s only one problem: when the bell rings, you won’t even want to go home!
- Brilliantly funny young illustrated fiction by a rising star
- The Spy Who Loved School Dinners won a Blue Peter Award
- Loved by kids and perfect for fans of The Bolds and Roald Dahl
- Pamela’s other books include the Wigglesbottom Primary series
January 3rd, 2019
In this pack
Baby Aliens: Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- Baby Aliens: My Head Teacher is a Vampire Rat!
- Baby Aliens: The Phantom Lollipop Man!
Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- Baby Aliens: To Wee or Not to Wee!
This product has not been reviewed yet.