Buy this and your school gets €3.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 4 ratings
2 reviews (Add a review)
The new children’s book from No. 1 bestselling author David Walliams – a deliciously daft Tall Story of a child who had everything, but still wanted more. Illustrated by artistic genius, Tony Ross.
Meet the Meeks!
Myrtle Meek has everything she could possibly want. But everything isn’t enough. She wants more, more, MORE! When Myrtle declares she wants a FING, there’s only one problem… What is a FING?
Mr and Mrs Meek will do anything to keep their darling daughter happy, even visit the spooky library vaults to delve into the dusty pages of the mysterious Monsterpedia. Their desperate quest leads to the depths of the jungliest jungle where the rarest creatures can be found. But will they ever find a FING?
An explosively funny, totally surreal Tall Story about two perfectly nice parents and their unbelievably monstrous daughter from the phenomenal bestselling author David Walliams.
February 21st, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.2; Middle years; 3.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Princess and the Peas
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- Read & Respond: A Christmas Carol
- The Taylor Turbochaser
5booksFunny Upper KS2 Pack x 5
- Otto Tattercoat and the Forest of Lost Things
- The Pea and the Princess
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
- The Forest of Ghosts and Bones
The Hospital Dog
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
5booksDisney Twisted Tales Pack x 5
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales