This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When you look at the people you love, you see their faults and their beauty, all tangled up together. And that’s how these books are. Patrice Lawrence absolutely tells it like it is about the mixed-up lives of mixed-up teens. But she does it with an ineffable sweetness too. Marlon is meant to be the good kid. (Read: not cool enough, not clever enough, not street enough.) So how’s he ended up being hunted in an urban gang’s turf war? Indigo’s dad killed her mum. She knows life isn’t happily ever after. But now she’s met Bailey. Could it be love? Rose has escaped from a commune to the brave new world of Hackney. But freedom can be risky, when you have no idea how it works…
- Nerve-jangling, heart-stopping YA fiction from a superb writer
- Orangeboy won the Waterstones Prize and the YA Book Prize
- Topical real-life themes mixed with rich psychological insights
- Powerful reads to challenge preconceptions and melt the hardest heart
“Lawrence deserves all the awards that were heaped on Orangeboy.” Crime Review
“Fresh and important… Patrice Lawrence is a hot name in publishing.” The Times
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Noughts and Crosses #4: Double Cross
Noughts and Crosses #3: Checkmate
Chasing the Stars
- Lightning Girl #2: Superhero Squad
- Lightning Girl #4: Superpower Showdown
Noughts and Crosses #5: Crossfire
- Most Likely
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- Lost Soul Atlas
5booksRoss Welford Pack x 5
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
The Accidental Wizard: The Accidental Wizard
- White Bird
- The World's Worst Parents