This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
When Mum and Dad forget it’s half term, what’s Tom going to do to keep busy over the break!
A weeks’ worth of drawing, doodling, games, stories and activities in this fantastic new illustrated offering from bestselling author of the Tom Gates series, Liz Pichon!
Tom Gates (book 16)
May 2nd, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Gold Pack x 4
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean
Here in the Real World
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
Pip and Egg
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Nothing Ever Happens Here
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
- Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
The Way Past Winter
- Not Now, Bernard
- Starring Grace
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Tom Gates #12: Family, Friends and Furry Creatures
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Don't Worry, Little Crab
- What Stars Are Made Of
- Counting on Katherine
- Break the Mould
4booksReading Ladder Pack Level 3 Pack A (Book Band Gold)