Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €5.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fact: goblins make rubbish neighbours. They have horrible habits. They’re always squabbling. They love fighting and looting. But they don’t love thinking. That’s why saving the world keeps being left to Skarper. He’s the only goblin with enough brains to spot dire evil when it pops up and bites him in the you-know-what. Laugh out loud as you follow Skarper on his (probably useless) quest to save the goblin stronghold of Clovenstone Castle from sorcerers, monsters and violent dwarves. He’s the most unlikely hero you could ever meet. But who would have thought a goblin could be a hero at all?
- From the dazzling imagination of master writer Philip Reeve
- Witty young fantasies full of magical creatures and daring deeds
- Philip is the bestselling author of Mortal Engines and Railhead
- He has won the Smarties Gold Award and the Guardian Prize
- He also won the 2008 Carnegie Medal for Here Lies Arthur
“The funniest account of a goblin you will ever read.” Evening Standard
This product has not been reviewed yet.