Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
India: the Land and People takes you on a whistlestop tour around this most amazing country. Explore its rainforests, rivers (including the great Ganges), mountains and beaches, and meet some incredible wildlife along the way. Marvel at the vibrant street life, the amazing food and the diverse, multiethnic culture, and delve into the country’s rich history.
Discover what it’s like to grow up in India – school, family life, socializing and religion – and find out how life is for the richest and the poorest members of society from its rural areas to its megacities. Learn about India’s booming economy as a high-tech hotspot that’s going global. Amazing photographs transport you to the very heart of this busy, colourful, visually-exciting country. Crammed full of facts, stats and incredible information – and much cheaper than a plane ticket – this is the perfect introduction to India!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Captain Underpants #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets
- The Land and the People: Russia
- The Land and the People: Brazil
6booksConnectors Ages 9+: Invasive Species x 6
- A Life Story: Serena Williams
- Scholastic Poetry: Funny Poems
- Fantastic Football Poems
- The Accidental President
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
Books Make Good Pets
- Scholastic Poetry: Pet Poems
- Captain Underpants #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
- Return to Wonderland
4booksBali Rai: Soccer Squad Pack x 4
6copiesWho's Afraid of the Big Bad Book? x 6
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
10copiesGo Big x 10
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
10booksSave The Planet KS2 Pack
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Freddy Files (Updated Edition)