Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
Buy this and your school gets €1.91 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level Find out about the fascinating life of William Shakespeare – the world’s most famous playwright. How did the politics of the time, and the queens, kings and rulers, affect his writing? Who was this man who had such a way with words?
Pearl/Band 18 books offer fluent readers a complex, substantial text with challenging themes to facilitate sustained comprehension, bridging the gap between a reading programme and longer chapter books. Text type – An information book. The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information. The glossary and index can be used to develop children’s information retrieval skills further. Curriculum links: History
September 7th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Orchestra
- SATs Made Simple: Multiplication and Division Ages 10-11
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Reading and Maths (Year 6)
- SATs Made Simple: Maths Problem-Solving and Reasoning Ages 10 - 11
- SATs Made Simple: Algebra Ages 10-11
- SATs Made Simple: English (Ages 10-11)
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 10-11)
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 6)
- Ground Zero
- The Shakespeare Stories Box Set
3booksThe Lord of the Rings Pack x 3
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas