Killer Vending Machines Wrecked My Lunch!
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Drishya Samode has always loved building robots.
So when Dreary Inkling Primary School gets some brand-new hi-tech vending machines that can walk, talk and have eyes, Drishya is VERY excited. But after a freak electrical surge hits the school, something strange seems to happen to the machines…
Can whizz-kid Drishya step in to save the day, the school, and lunch?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)
10booksPuppy Tales Pack x 10
Football Legends: Tammy Abraham
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- The Summer Lion
2booksLittle Badman Duo
- Football Legends: Harry Kane (Football Legends #2)
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
One Dog and His Boy
Football Legends: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Harley Hitch #1: Harley Hitch and the Iron Forest
- The Broken Leg of Doom
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- Dave Pigeon
- Shark in the Park
- Handa's Surprise
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
Zog and the Flying Doctors (Early Reader)
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
The Graveyard Book