It's My Party and I Don't Want to Go
Buy this and your school gets €1.72 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A funny, feel-good story of friendship, being brave and believing in yourself.
- Perfect for fans of Libby Scott & Rebecca Westcott, Cath Howe and Sarah Hagger-Holt.
8008 in Books and Resources for Secondary Schools Catalogue 2021 and 156 in EU Teen September 2021
November 5th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
You Should See Me in a Crown
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #10: Kristy and the Snobs
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
- Good Girls Die First
A Snowfall of Silver
- The Night My Dream Came Alive
Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad
- What Stars Are Made Of
- Harrow Lake
- Do You Know Me?
Not If I Can Help It
- A Lamb Called Lucky
- Clifford: Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Becoming: Adapted for Younger Readers
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
3booksChaos Walking Trilogy
- Disney Princess: The Essential Guide
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- Unicorn Origami
Night Bus Hero
- Can You See Me?