The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
Buy this and your school gets €1.68 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The ultimate guide to basketball! This full-colour epic guide to one of the most popular games on the planet covers everything from player profiles to top tournaments and super skills – and a million things in between! It’s the perfect introduction to the game. Features stars such as LeBron James, Ovie Soko, Jeremy Lin, Steph Curry, Tamika Catchings and more. Readers will discover the background of the game, the history of the NBA and all about the British Basketball League. Content includes:
- Profiles of the top global players
- History and facts of the game
- Pro skills – how to be the best
- Top trophies – everything you need to know!
- Ultimate fan quiz
- Fill-in page for your own player profile.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- The Great War Anthology
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
Betsey Biggalow #3: Betsey Biggalow the Detective
- Disney Hercules: Go The Distance
Howl's Moving Castle
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
- Coming to England
- Valentine Joe
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- Favourite Author Biographies
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
Dream Team: Jaz Santos vs. the World
- Stormzy: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- I Don't Want to Wait!
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Reception Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- Boy Underwater
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- The Orchestra