Back On Track New
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A motivational and hopeful handbook for frazzled secondary school kids everywhere, from the star of Educating Yorkshire and bestselling author, Mr Matthew Burton.
The pandemic brought great disruption to young people’s learning, school experience and social lives. In this perfect pick-me-up, head teacher Matthew Burton is here to help them feel motivated again.
From ways to manage the tough times and solve even the biggest problems or anxieties, to skills for beating school stress and tapping into your potential, this is the one-stop guide for students who are in need of a bit of hope, some soothing words of advice and a good old pep talk to get them going in school again.
Whether facing assessments, a big change or having to make up for lost time, this book is crammed with advice so that though things at school might seem hard, readers will soon be back on track and raring to go.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
How to Train Your Dragon #4: How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse
Instructions for Dancing
- Disney Hercules: Go The Distance
- Murder Most Unladylike #9: Top Marks for Murder
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Hawthorne Legacy
- How I Became a Dog Called Midnight
- The Deepest Breath
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 9-11
There's a Monster in Your Book
- Call Down the Hawk
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
Splinters of Sunshine
- The New Bum Series!: I Need a New Bum!
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen
Bad Girls Never Say Die
- Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time
Rise to the Sun
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
Week at World's End
- The Inheritance Games