Instructions for a Teenage Armageddon
Buy this and your school gets €2.87 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An unmissable guide for teenage girls and women everywhere who are ready to take over the world.
This book is a call to arms. Because though you may be going through the hardest and most confusing years of your life, it’s time to channel your extraordinary power, spirit and ability to rise up and change the world.
Rosie Day has written and curated a collection of letters from incredible and inspiring women to guide you through each stage of combat towards a Teenage Armageddon. You will become a WARRIOR as you realise your worth, you will BATTLE your brain and learn to tackle stress and hormones, and you will be given the tools you need to begin your REBELLION.
Brave, disruptive and rule-breaking, this is a book unlike any other.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Kate in Waiting
Rise to the Sun
- You'll Be the Death of Me
- You're So Dead (the perfect Instagram Influencer thriller!)
- Swarm Rising
- Skin of the Sea
- Paradise on Fire
- The Hawthorne Legacy
- How I Became a Dog Called Midnight
- Lies Like Wildfire
- Happy Puppy, Happy Dog: How to Train Your Best Friend
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn
- The City of Lost Dreamers
- The Great Dream Robbery
A Single Thread of Moonlight
- Tales at Midnight #1: All The Better To See You
16booksScholastic Gothic Classics Pack x 16
- Danger at Dead Man's Pass
- Rumaysa: A Fairytale
Aarti & the Blue Gods
Not If I Can Help It
- They Both Die at the End
The Boy Who Got Accidentally Famous
- A Rebel in Auschwitz
- Friends: The Official Friends Coloring Book: The One with 100 Images to Color
- The Secret Animal Society
- Ways to Be Me