Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Smarties Silver Award.
Mamma Duck always tells Daisy to stay close, but this little duckling is far too busy having fun! Daisy is always rushing off to chase dragonflies and bounce on lilypads. And what does Mama Duck say? ‘Come on, Daisy!’ But when a big screeching thing in the sky scares Daisy, where will she find Mama? And what’s that spooky rustling thing in the reeds? Luckily, Mama Duck isn’t far away…
- A warm and comforting story about not wandering off
- A classic that has delighted children for over 15 years
- Kids will love exploring the charming riverbank setting
- Blends a safety message with a reassuring happy ending
“A beautifully illustrated book which introduces how frightening it can be if you don’t stay with Mum when out and about. It also tells how Daisy, the baby duck, enjoys exploring the environment and introduces the younger child to life on the riverbank.” Books Books Books
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Mr Gumpy's Outing
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
- Shark in the Park
- Bear Moves
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- How To Be A Lion
- Perfectly Norman
- Handa's Surprise
Barry the Fish With Fingers
- Some Kids Are Deaf
- Not Now, Bernard
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Seal at the Wheel
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Flamingo Plays Bingo
- Beautiful Bananas
- Oliver's Vegetables
- Alpacas with Maracas
The Tiny Seed
- The Koala Who Could
- I Need a Wee!
The Fairytale Hairdresser and the Princess and the Frog
Supertato: Veggies in the Valley of Doom!