Usborne Phonics Workbooks Pack x 4 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Those lovely people at Usborne are full of great ways to help you learn. But we might just love their phonics workbooks best of all. Colouring, puzzles and sticker games that repeat and practise essential letter sounds. It’s fun, not work! Each book mixes adorable pictures with a refreshing range of sticker activities to get you reading and writing. Ideal home practice which supports the curriculum focus on phonics. Oh, and each book gets a tiny bit harder, so you’ll be confident in no time!
- Exciting phonics activities from a favourite series
- Beautifully illustrated books with colourful stickers
- Imaginative approach which really engages children
- Built-in progression covering four graded levels
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Charles Causley: Collected Poems for Children
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 1
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 1
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 2
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 2
4booksMonster Practice Pack: Ages 5-6
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Reception-Year 2)
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
- Usborne Illustrated Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- Bob Books: Set 1 - Beginning Readers Box Set
5booksJeremy Strong Pack x 5
11booksRoald Dahl Pack x 11
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide