Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A truly beautiful Christmassy story about a little girl lost in a land of forests and snow. Fall in love with this magical story of belonging, written by CBeebies presenter Cerrie Burnell. Mia has come to live with her Grandma in a cold and snowy land. It’s nothing like her old life in the city. She feels very different from the new children she meets. But when she watches the snow falling one night, Mia sees that she is like a snowflake: unique and perfect in her own way…
- A gentle winter story by TV presenter Cerrie Burnell
- Reassuring themes of belonging and self-acceptance
- Beautifully illustrated with dreamy, snowy artwork
- A perfect choice for any child facing life changes
This product has not been reviewed yet.