Buy this and your school gets €9.38 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Don’t be fooled by the demure dresses. Sassy heroines, secrets, rumours: it’s the Georgian Gossip Girl. Hooked yet? Witty, clever, charming and (we think) pretty perfect, these are some of the best-loved classics in the world. Brilliantly barbed glimpses of high society in a lavish world of country houses. Boys meeting girls. Girls getting married. Snooty gentlefolk, nosy neighbours and pushy parents (sound familiar?). Just a few of the things this fearless writer pokes fun at, in books that are both wonderfully witty and touchingly romantic.
- Addictive reads by a pioneer of romantic comedy
- All-time classics like Pride and Prejudice and Emma
- Hilariously funny and brilliantly observed love stories
- Lots of strong female characters and quirky life lessons
“Jane Austen is the pinnacle to which all other authors aspire.” J.K. Rowling
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Story: The Berlin Olympics
4booksGirls F.C. Pack x 4
- Girls Can Do Anything
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
6booksReal Reads: Charles Dickens Pack x 6
- Bad Mermaids #1: Bad Mermaids
2booksSita Bramachari Duo
3booksA Place Called Perfect Trilogy
Noughts and Crosses #5: Crossfire
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
My Cousin is a Time Traveller
8booksMr Gum Pack x 8
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
5booksBenjamin Zephaniah Pack x 5
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 6 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Glow! Be Confident, Be You
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
12booksDiary of a Wimpy Kid Pack x 12
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
5booksNoughts and Crosses Pack x 5