Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I Can Tie My Own Shoelaces
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Got feet? Wear shoes? Get this handy little book. Hey presto! Your laces will soon be all tied up. Are you all tied up in knots trying to tie your shoelaces? Well, this colourful sneaker template makes it totally fun. Yes, really. Practise weaving these cool green laces through the punched holes and tying them into a bow. Follow the steps and pictures and you’ll quickly get it right. The book even has easy rhymes to help you remember the motions. One, two, tie your shoe.
- Punched-hole shoe template on the book cover
- Real shoelaces to lace through the holes and tie up
- Simple rhymes in the book explain each action
- Hands-on way to practise and master lacing
This product has not been reviewed yet.