This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A lively retelling of the classic Aesop fable, where greedy Dog is fooled by his own reflection. Specially written for children just beginning to read, with fun puzzles to complete after the story. Developed in consultation with reading specialists from Roehampton University. Part of the Usborne Reading Programme.
January 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Was There...: Tutankhamun's Tomb
Acorn: Dragon Gets By
- Rainbow Magic: Hana the Hanukkah Fairy
- Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Silly Races and Other Stories
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
- The Accidental President
- The Naughtiest Unicorn and the School Disco
Rumble in the Jungle
- Moonchild: Voyage of the Lost and Found
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
- Morgan Charmley: Spells and Secrets
The Accidental Wizard: The Accidental Wizard
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- The Dragon in the Library
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
- Shhh! Quiet!