Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone reads the compelling story of Anne Frank and wants to know more. How many others were hidden away during the war? How and where? Were they separated from their families? Did they ever find each other again?
Hidden tells the stories of 14 young people who were hidden throughout the Netherlands during World War Two. Their stories create a wider picture of what it meant to be Jewish in Europe during World War Two, and what it took to survive.
124 in EU Teen September 2021
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
6copiesGoldfish Boy x6
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages (newspaper edition)
- Scholastic Poetry: Dinosaur Poems
Football Legends: Tammy Abraham
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 4
- Scholastic Poetry: Funny Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Magic Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Spooky Poems
- Michael Morpurgo: War Child to War Horse
- The Faraway Truth
Letters from the Lighthouse
- Juggling with Gerbils
The Midnight Thief
- Scholastic Poetry: School Poems
- Evie and the Animals
- The House of Clouds
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
Can we really help the Polar Bears?