I Can Read with Biff, Chip and Kipper
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A poster. Stickers. Four exciting Level 2 stories. A fact file about all your favourite characters. How does it all fit into one box? Biff, Chip and Kipper are full of smart ways to boost your reading. They know that keeping you excited is the key to success. Their great pack has everything you need to start reading at home. With play and fun as the number one factor! There’s a new fact file on their world. (Our favourite bit.) And a nifty reward chart with stickers. But you can’t read without books, so this set has four. The perfect place to start.
- The ultimate kit to inspire beginner readers
- Four stories, stickers, a reward chart and a poster
- Kids will love the mix of fiction, facts and rewards
- Supplied in a sturdy wallet for safekeeping
Paperback, Slip Case
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Silly Races and Other Stories
- The Hundred and One Dalmations
3booksThe MindUP Curriculum: Grades Pre-K-8 (Early Years to Key Stage 3) Pack x 3
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Reading and Maths (Year 1)
- The New Bum Series!: I Need a New Bum!
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
- Dog Man #5: Lord of the Fleas
5booksMurderous Maths Pack x 5
5booksJacqueline Wilson Ages 7–9 Pack x 5
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
5booksDisney Twisted Tales Pack x 5
- Hello Neighbor: Hello Neighbor Collection
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Year 6)
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Years 3-4)
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
Dog Man #3: A Tale of Two Kitties
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 1)
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Reception-Year 2)
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild