Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Hot and Cold Flip Book
Due to rights restrictions, this product can only be delivered to a school address.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Some things are hot like a kettle boiling, or a toasted teacake fresh from the oven. Some are cold like an outdoor swimming pool in autumn. But if you think those things are hot and cold, check out the stuff in this book. Hotter than a solar flare and colder than a polar bear’s paws! Have you ever wanted to walk inside a volcano’s crater? Or look at Jupiter’s icy moon? Explore both ends of the thermometer with this cool flip book. Double the chance to blow your mind with awesome facts!
- 2-in-1 exclusive packed with hot and cold knowledge
- Places, people, animals, sports, environment and more
- Stunning colour photos and incredible quick facts
- Fun reading that supports the science curriculum
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.