A Life Story: Captain Tom Moore
Buy this and your school gets £1.10 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Captain Tom Moore: fundraiser, World War Two veteran, the nation’s hero. Read all about the life of Captain Tom Moore who went above and beyond for his country and the NHS. From his early life in Keighley, to the fundraiser walk for the NHS Charities that inspired generations, celebrate the life of a hero. A Life Story: this gripping series throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society’s most influential figures.
With striking black-and-white illustration along with timelines and never-heard-before facts.
Also in the series:
- Katherine Johnson: A Life Story
- Stephen Hawking: A Life Story
- Alan Turing: A Life Story
- Rosalind Franklin: A Life Story
- Serena Williams: A Life Story
- Kamala Harris: A Life Story
September 2nd, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Oxford Primary Grammar Punctuation and Spelling Dictionary
- Fighting Fantasy: Island of the Lizard King
- Stormzy: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- The Bench
- Worries: Jaz and the New Baby
- A Life Story: Kamala Harris
- Football Legends: Lionel Messi
- Football Legends: Harry Kane (Football Legends #2)
Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
Kiki Kallira Breaks a Kingdom
Moonchild: City of the Sun
- Football Legends: Kylian Mbappé
5booksVoices Pack x 5
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Malice in Underland #2: A Trick of Time
3booksAutumn Picture Book Pack x3
6booksUpside Down Magic Pack x 6
Not If I Can Help It
Teeny Weeny Genie
Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Smile/Sisters/Guts Box Set
- Subway Surfers Official Guidebook
- Can We Really Help the Polar Bears?
The Bear Who Went Boo!
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 6 Funny Stories Pack x 3
How to Train Your Dragon #3: How to Speak Dragonese