Accidental Prime Minister Returns
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the Accidental Prime Minister, Joe Perkins was trying to save his local park when he accidentally ended up being Prime Minster.
In this hilarious sequel, Joe is back. The people need someone to remind them about the good things in life; about how we can all come together to make the world a better place.
Where there is grumpiness, may we bring giggles, where there is jelly, may we bring ice-cream, and where there are chairs, may we bring whoopee cushions!
Joe Perkins, first kid PM, is back and ready to make politics fun again
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Girl Power: Indian Women Who Took On the World
The Kite Rider
The Middle of Nowhere
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
- A Life Story: Kamala Harris
- What Momma Left Me
Death Sets Sail
The Other Side of Truth
4booksThe Dinosaur That Pooped Pack x 4
- Happy in Our Skin
The Bubble Boy
- The Hunger Games: The Hunger Games 4 Book Paperback Box Set
JoJo & Gran Gran: Visit the Farm
- Coming to England
Heard It in the Playground
The Story of Afro Hair
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- The Dragon in the Library
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
- Otherwhere Emporium
- In My Mosque
- A First Poetry Book
- Grandad Mandela
- What Stars Are Made Of
The Star Outside My Window
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
- The Story of the Windrush
- My Brother is a Superhero