Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- Geography > Habitats > Oceans
- Geography > Habitats > Rivers
- Picture Book
- Rhyming Text
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Animals
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Habitats
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Plants and Flowers
- Science > Seasons and Weather > Weather
A mixture of rhymes, funky rhythms and captivating illustrations turn the science of the water cycle into an expressive, song-like tale. Faucet, well, raincloud, sea… from each of these comes water. But where does the water go? Ripple through the pages and find out in a book that’s flowing with fascinating facts, morphing them into a quirky story that bubbles with excitement.
This product has not been reviewed yet.