Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
All her life, Anne Frank wanted to be heard. Really, truly heard. Linda Elovitz Marshall introduces readers to the story of Anne Frank in this powerful book about family, war and the importance of finding your voice. During her two years in hiding from the Nazis, Anne Frank poured her soul into a red plaid diary named Kitty. She wrote honestly of the reality of Nazi occupation, of daily life in the annex, and of her longing to be heard. More than anything, Anne spoke the truth, and her words have echoed throughout history. Gorgeous prose and striking art deliver Anne’s ever-relevant story with poignancy and grace, while robust back matter – including biographical information, an author’s note, and a timeline – makes this the perfect book for history curriculums.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
6booksAlice Oseman Pack x 6
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
5booksWhy Do We Remember? Pack x 5
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
The Lie Tree
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
Back On Track
2booksRoddy Doyle Ages 9-11 Pair
The Hawthorne Legacy
- Man on the Moon
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- The Hill We Climb
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
- Ten Fat Sausages
13booksAlex Rider Pack x13
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!