Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“I want a pet! I want a pet! I hope I like the pet I get!” When a boy goes to the Strange Pet Shop to find a pet, there’s no knowing what he’ll find there. He is very particular, and nothing at the Strange Pet Shop suits him – until, at last, the perfect pet comes bounding through the door!
• Green/Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters
• Text type: A poem with predictable structure and patterned language
• At the end of the story is a poster advertising the Strange Pet Shop, which is ideal for further discussion and supporting further work outside the reading session
• Curriculum links: Citizenship – Animals and us
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
January 5th, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.