Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From TVs and fridges to phones and music players, the design of many things we use every day has changed over time. Find out how in this book.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language
• Text type: An information book
• Curriculum links: Design and Technology. ‘Through the evaluation of past and present design and technology, pupils develop a critical understanding of its impact on daily life and the wider world.’
• A timeline on pages 22–23 allows children to see the evolution of design in one neat summary
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
April 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.