Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €1.72 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
New from a giant of fiction – in an early paperback just for you! A vivid tale of a castaway Afghan refugee child, inspired by Gulliver’s Travels. War has forced Omar and his mother to leave their home in Afghanistan and sail across the sea to Europe. But when their boat sinks in a storm, is this the end of Omar’s story? No – it’s just the beginning. He is washed up on an island; an island full of teeny-tiny, kind-hearted people. The Lilliputians treat Omar as one of their own. Should he stay with his new friends, or set out to sea again to find his family in Britain?
- Exclusive early paperback for Scholastic customers
- A tale of rescue and refuge inspired by Gulliver’s Travels
- By the author of War Horse at the height of his powers
- A dazzling new story of hope and high-seas adventure
- A timely reminder of the good that small people can do
This product has not been reviewed yet.