Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 17 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Nobody gets to the heart of growing up like Cathy Cassidy. Moving, frank and fresh; she’ll make you laugh and cry on every page, so that reading these books has all the sun and squalls of a summer rainstorm. Meet Cat and Mouse, struggling to build a bridge of friendship across the divide that separates their lives. Follow Dizzy as she finally meets the long-lost mother who puts her whole world in a spin. Then there’s Anya, stumbling through her new life in Liverpool – but dreaming of Polish summer skies. Real, wise, compassionate and told in a voice that always rings true.
- A brilliantly talented writer adored by teenagers worldwide
- Cathy was crowned Queen of Teen in 2010
- Her other books include the hugely popular Chocolate Box Girls series
- Realistic yet optimistic fiction which always finds a silver lining
“Touching, tender and unforgettable.” The Guardian
This product has not been reviewed yet.