Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A craftier way to get ahead with history. Do you love: painting? Modelling? Making things? Then you’ll love learning about Ancient Egypt. It’s a pretty amazing topic anyway. Mummies, pharaohs, pyramids, tombs: what’s not to like? BUT: you can have even more fun with it when you start making incredible Ancient Egyptian objects! In this book, you’ll learn to make a hieroglyphic stone, a Pharaoh’s mask, an Egyptian headband, a scarab paperweight, an armlet, a fan, a lucky amulet, a wind chime, a papyrus scroll, a sarcophagus, an animal mummy and a lotus lantern. Is that enough to keep you busy for a while? Plus: you’ll also learn tons of fun facts about Ancient Egypt. Way to go!
- Twelve exciting arts and craft projects which use a range of skills
- Each imaginative project is themed around Ancient Egyptian life
- True-to-life projects based on real history, with clear instructions
- Packed with historical facts that feed into the creative projects
- Includes a glossary, index and links to further reading and websites
This product has not been reviewed yet.