Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Wilkinson family, who became ghosts when a bomb dropped on their house in 1943, badly need a new home. But there is a horrible mix-up at the agency that specialises in matching ghosts to suitable homes! Before they know it, they are sent to Fulton Hall, where the ghastly Fulton and Frieda Snodde-Brittle have asked for a ghost that will frighten their nephew Oliver to death… A crazy, hilarious tale of spooks on the loose from the late, great Eva Ibbotson.
- A glorious ghostly romp from the legendary Eva Ibbotson
- Witty, grotesque, anarchic and full of humour and heart
- Eva won the Smarties Prize for Journey to the River Sea
- Her other books included The Secret of Platform 13
“You’ll love this chain-rattlingly, blood-oozingly hilarious story.” Daily Telegraph
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.